17 septembre 2008 Photo de la semaine

.

Comme aujourd'hui c'est mercredi, le jour des enfants, du gouté et du repos, un billet light. J'aime beaucoup cette image de vieux camion, je la trouve touchante. Elle me fait penser à l'été, au soleil, à la poussière et à l'enfance. Allez savoir pourquoi.

__________________________
.

Today just a wee post to say I love this picture of old truck, it makes me think about summer, sun, dust and the childhood. Can't really explain why, but it's all very touching.

.

Crédit photo: http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/

2 Comments:

Anonyme said...

Thank you for commenting at Srebrenica Genocide Blog. I trully appreciate your comments. I wish your blog is in English, so I can understand your topic more closely. All the best to you.

Dan

Anonyme said...

Jolie photo. Elle inspire la mélancolie je trouve. Assez triste.




Copyright (C) 2009 Tendances and Co. • Blog design by Splendid Sparrow